Your username is incorrect, please try again or retrieve username.
Your password is incorrect, please try again or retrieve password.
BuySell is the leading classified publication in the area serving the rural community of Cheshire. It offers a cost effective solution to your advertising needs and enables you to reach thousands of local people in the area.
With a distribution of over 17,488* copies every week from our award winning team, you can achieve maximum reach and response.
Average issue readership
Day of publication
Friday / Saturday
- Compact format which is ideal for readers to pick up and browse
- A-Z category listings enabling readers to find adverts quickly and easily
- Distributed straight to reader's homes and to core businesses for convenient collection points
- Updated weekly, BuySell includes local guides and events keeping readers informed - an ideal platform for advertising your local events
- Competitive and cost effective means of advertising your business
- Established over 28 years in the Mid Cheshire area
Source: *Publisher's Statement October 2011 **Readership based on industry standard RPC of 1.45 for a weekly free.
- Motoring - private and trade motor advertising
- Leisure guide - holidays and what's on in the region
- Articles for sale - 1000's of articles for sale and wanted
- Home services guide - A-Z of trade professionals
- Recruitment - all the latest jobs from around the area
- Property - homes to buy and rent
- Retail - retail advertising
And so much more...
Source: JICREG 01/10/09
BuySell.co.uk is a website which displays both private and trade advertisements. Users can Buy from an extensive range of products and services displayed on the site or Sell their unwanted items by placing an advertisement for a product or service.
- Advertising on local newspaper websites is 77% more likely to be believed and relied-upon than advertising on other websites
- Advertising in local newspaper websites is nearly 2 x more trustworthy and reliable than ‘national' websites
Source: Newspaper Society, Wanted ads III, 2007
Profile of users:
Source: AARON Digital Audience Research, Jan-Mar 2009, base: monthly website figures North West
|Monthly UK Page Impressions:||UK Only Page Impressions:|
|Monthly Unique Users:||UK Only Unique Users:|
Source: Omniture Jan-June 2012
The new ABC figures for Jan-June 2013 are now available.
Across Trinity Mirror North West and North Wales we have over 40 local and hyper local websites, providing you with news, entertainment and advertising features...